Corona Virus update
- Customers, staff and liveries are asked to use the NHS test and Trace App each day that they are at the yard
- Only 2 people in a room at once
- Masks must be worn if spending time in a room, eg cleaning tack preparing feed
- The rule of 6 applies
We will be opening for lessons, outdoor arena hire and farm ride hire from May 20th 2020. All these must be prebooked and prepaid, please DO NOT just arrive at the yard to speak to us. We are not open without appointment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, but our welcome will be somewhat different! Lots of procedures and rules, but this is for yours’s , ours’s and everyone’s safety. As you know this is a new situation for us all and we are working hard to plan and equip ourselves to meet the safety requirements. Please find the latest risk assessments, not the most exciting of reading but it is important that you comply with the requirements. Thank you
March 25th 2020
in order to comply with government procedures and to try to save human lives we are no longer open to anyone who does not have horse on livery. We will be reviewing this and will keep you informed of any updates. Please keep safe and keep positive! If you have booked something we can reschedule or credit to another service as we reopen. If you really require a refund please email. Our intention is to remain viable so that we can continue to trade after the Pandemic.
Livery customers. You have been issued specific guidance and time slots for essential care. You may use the website to book facility hire to exercise your horse. Please use this booking system to ensure that there is social distancing.
Everyone please be particular careful when exercising your horse.
March 20th 2020
The situation is changing fast but our business response will follow some basic principles.
- We will try to act in a way that is the best for the whole community
- Human welfare and horse welfare are our immediate priorities
- Business viability for our employees, their families and our customers are important
- We will follow the guidance from the government and the professional bodies http://www.bhs.org.uk/advice-and-information/coronavirus-covid-19/safe-to-ride
As of today, 20/03/2020
- Our livery yard remains open and liveries have been issued with livery guidance livery guide lines
- Hire of the arenas and the farm ride remain open additional guidance for premises hire COVID
- Individual or paired lessons and clinics where there can be social distancing remain available to book
- All competitions will be suspended for the foreseeable future. (We will use the last dressage scores to decide the winners of the winter dressage series)
- The Equestrian Centre should be considered as a place to exercise your horse, not as a place to socialise so only bring essential spectators.
- Do not enter the office and livery buildings if you are not a livery customer
- Follow the hygiene and self-isolation procedures as set out by the Government and NHS