Terms and conditionsTerms and conditions for hiring facilities and booking lessons
- Before using Wellow Equestrian Facilities you must ensure that you have adequate insurance for you and your horse.
- Breakages of Equipment: All equipment breakages are the responsibility of the hirer or rider and will be charged for. All breakages must be reported to Wellow Equestrian Centre Staff.
- Only suitable footwear should be worn when riding.
- We require any person or organisation hiring our facilities to ensure the appropriate risk assessments are carried out, and documented, in accordance with current Health and Safety standards.
- You must follow the rules for use of equipment and facilities as outlined in Wellow Equestrian Policies and Procedures
- We require any person or organisation hiring our facilities to be responsible for first aid cover for the duration of their event. This is mandatory for anyone hiring Wellow Equestrian Centre Facilities. Wellow Equestrian Centre does not provide any first aid cover.
- All areas hired are to be left as they are found. All droppings to be immediately removed and placed in muck bins provided.
- All instructors using Wellow Equestrian Centre facilities must have their own insurance cover for providing tuition and issue a copy to Wellow Equestrian Centre
- Riding Hats Correctly secured British Standard Skull Caps/Riding Hats Nos PAS015,EN1384 (USA) ASTMF1163 which meet current Safety Standards MUST be worn at all times when mounted, NO EXCEPTIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Dogs: persons or organisations hiring our facilities are requested to NOT bring dogs to Wellow Equestrian Centre, but if brought to Wellow Equestrian Centre they must be on a lead at all times
- Responsibility and Control: Neither Wellow Equestrian Centre or any of its staff shall in any way be responsible for any loss, injury or damages that may happen to the hirer or assistants or other members of the public, or to any animal or property or to any vehicle brought into Wellow Equestrian Centre or while entering or leaving the same.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit payment is required to secure any booking over 3hrs. Until this has been received, we reserve the right to re-sell a ‘provisionally’ booked date.
- Cancellation: You can cancel booking of less than 3 hours and will receive a full refund, minus the credit card transaction fees, as long as you cancel the booking a minimum of 48 hrs in advance. Cancellations made less with less than 48 hours’ notice will attract a 50% booking fee, unless we can rearrange our bookings.
- Currency: We only accept UK pounds sterling £.
If you are booking for a lesson or clinic please submit our riding assessment form below. This form needs completing once before your first lesson.
By booking our facilities you agree to abide by our terms and conditions of hire.
Register and use our online booking service and earn points on your purchases now!